"Quote Of The Week"

"A moment in worship can lead to a lifetime of service"

-Greg Laurie

2008-04-02

2008-04-6 Open Worship Song List

---UPDATED 4/3/2008 4:30PM---

You Saw Me (C) -Hillsong
My Savior Lives (B) -New Life Worship
Endlessly (E) -Desperation Band
Where the Love Lasts Forever (D) -Hillsong United
I Could Sing of Your Love Forever (E) -Hillsong/Delirious?

My Savior Lives is a new song, so please listen to it and practice your parts before coming in...

I'm having one of those 'I just wanna shut everything down and get away' moods again these days... lathargic... indifferent... pray for me...

I'll call you guys to remind you but I think we need to have practice at 7PM this week.

So that'll come in the middle of making strawberry jam for fund raising which we need to be at church by 3PM.

I have to be at a wedding this Saturday and that's the reason for the late practice...

See you Saturday... Love you all~

<><<><\\\\\
-sHin

No comments:

Visitors Since March 1st, 2008