"Quote Of The Week"

"A moment in worship can lead to a lifetime of service"

-Greg Laurie

2008-03-18

Currently Praying...

(in any way possible tell me your prayer requests and I'll post it everyweek just like so...)

Justin Chang -

Mindy Kim -

Sarah Kim -

Bryan Kwon -

Paul Lee -

Saemyi Moon -

David Shin - Financial Crisis! w/o getting into too much detail, I lost a LARGE amount of money due to unforseen & unfortunate circumstances. Pray for me that I can let go, leave it up to God to fill my needs and be satisfied by Him and turly confess 'All I Need is You Lord'.

Jackie Sohn - safe trip home, good rest, studying for MCAT & Spring quarter, moving in to new place.... most importantly, I will grow more and more in Christ ^^

Jin Hee Yoon -

No comments:

Visitors Since March 1st, 2008