"Quote Of The Week"

"A moment in worship can lead to a lifetime of service"

-Greg Laurie

2009-02-12

[NEW SONG] "FAIREST LORD JESUS/MY ONLY CROWN" by Paul Baloche

Song Title: Fairest Lord Jesus/My Only Crown
Song Artist: Paul Baloche
Song Album: Offering of Worship

Song Description -
Paul Baloche's version of the classic hymn 'Fairest Lord Jesus' w/ My Only Crown written by Paul Baloche.



Lyrics-

Verse 1:
Fairest Lord Jesus
Ruler of all nature,
O, Thou of God and man the Son;

Chorus 1:
Thee will I cherish,
Thee will I honor
Thou my soul's glory, joy and crown.

Verse 2:
Fair are the meadows
Fairer still the woodlands,
Robed in the blooming garb of spring;

Chorus 2:
Jesus your fairer
Jesus your purer,
Who makes the woeful heart to sing.

Bridge:
My only crown is knowing you
And to be found in You my only glory
And on that day, I will bow down
And bring to you my only crown

No comments:

Visitors Since March 1st, 2008