"Quote Of The Week"

"A moment in worship can lead to a lifetime of service"

-Greg Laurie

2008-12-19

[New Song] 'I Will Remember You' by Brenton Brown

I don't know if you guys know this song already but....

Song Title: I Will Remember You
Song by: Brenton Brown
Album: Everlasting God (2006)



[Lyrics]

Chorus:
I will remember You always remember You
I will remember You and all You've done for me

Verse 1:
I will not forget all Your benefits
Even when the storms surround my soul
How You comfort me, heal all my diseases
How You lift me up on eagles wings

Verse 2:
I will not forget all Your benefits
How You've chosen and adopted me
Orphaned by my sin, Your grace has let me in
And never once have You abandoned me

Bridge:
I have tasted and I've seen how you Father faithfully,
How you shepherd those who fear Your name
When the shadow's start to fall and my heart begins to fail
I will lift my eyes to You again (and)

No comments:

Visitors Since March 1st, 2008